Πέμπτη 24 Ιανουαρίου 2008

ΕΙΣ ΜΝΗΜΗ HEATH LEDGER (1979- 2008) ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ FRANCIS BACON ΤΟΥ ΒΡΕΤΑΝΙΚΟΥ ΘΕΑΤΡΟΥ...

1.
My love is cold
with a sheet of hope
My love is lonely
in the early morning
My love is screaming
for not finding a meaning
My love is you
with a piece of wood
My love is little
with a gun in the middle
My love has a teeth
but she can't bite the thieve
Bam bam bam me up
Bam bam bam me up
2.
If you' re going around in a crystal ball
you just try to find a forgotten door
if the door is locked
it is always opened
'cause houses hold our fear in order
if you want to leave
you just choose to live
with an empty luggage
you must find a passage
then you' ll know the face
your following in space
If you cut your past
In a thousand pieces
You' ll have all the blood
You need in your kisses
You will fly away
In a present way
JOE ORTON (1933 -1967)
Έζησε, έδρασε καλλιτεχνικά και βρήκε το θάνατο- νεότατος κι αυτός- στο swinging London των 60s...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: